College Cash Solutions Workshops
“College Cash Solutions opens up colleges
that were previously thought to be
out of your price range”
We are committed to maximizing your eligibility to receive financial assistance while reducing or even eliminating your family’s expenses for your child’s college education.
We are able to assist a limited number of students each year. The meeting will last approximately sixty to ninety minutes and both parents and students should attend if they reside in the same household. At least one parent or legal guardian must attend.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school
- How to pay for college without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages
- How to increase your tax deductions and tax credits
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school